Procurement reference: 9360 -IFT-47458
Project name: Semey Water Project
Business sector: Municipal and environmental infrastructure
Project ID: 47458
Funding source: EBRD, Government of Kazakhstan and Semey City/Oblast Akimats
Type of contract: Project goods, works and services
Type of notice: invitation for tenders
Issue date: 7.3.2019
Closing date: 26.4.2019, 12:00 noon local time
1) This invitation for tenders follows the general procurement notice for this project which was published on the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 28.4.2017 and recently updated on 10.4.2018.
2) State communal enterprise “Semey Vodokanal”, hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the Bank towards the cost of Semey Water Project.
3) The employer now invites sealed tenders from suppliers for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
— supply and installation of SCADA
4) To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must substantially satisfy the following minimum criteria:
(a) average annual turnover
Over the last 3 years (2015, 2016, 2017) of not less than 120 000 EUR equivalent.
(b) specific experience
Specific experience in the execution of at least three projects of a nature and complexity comparable to the proposed contract within the last five years that have been successfully and substantially completed and that are similar to the proposed supplies and installation, each with a value of at least 80 000 EUR equivalent.
5) Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from all countries. The proceeds of the Bank’s loan will not be used for the purpose of any payment to persons or entities, or for any import of goods, if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.
6) The tender documents are available electronically, on a free of charge basis.
7) Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 26.4.2019, 12:00 noon local time, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
8) The applicable procurement rules are the Bank’s Procurement Policies and Rules (PP&R) which can be located at: www.ebrd.com/news/publications/policies/procurement-policies-and-rules.html
Prospective tenderers may obtain the tender documents and further information through the following contact details:
Semey Water Project, State Communal Enterprise “Semey Vodokanal”, Mr Rakhimzhan Nigmedzhanov, PIU Director, KAZAKHSTAN, 071404, Vostochno-Kazakhstanskaya Region, Semey City, Karzhaubay-uly Street, Building 249, Tel: +77222515529, +77222440814 - email@example.com