1. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of DistributionEfficiency Projectand intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for SUPPLY AND INSTALL REMOTE METERING READING (DEP-HNPC-CTF-G02 Sub-Project Installation of remote metering data collection andmanagement system.
2. Hanoi Power Corporation now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Supply and install remote metering reading; Projectsite: Hanoi city; Delivery time: 32 weeks.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified inthe World Bank'sGuidelines:Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World BankBorrowers, Jannuary 2011Revision, and is open to all eligible bidders asdefined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy onconflict of interest.
4. Interestedeligible bidders may obtain further information from Tender Department ? Hanoi Power Corporation and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address(1) given belowfrom March 31, 2016 to May 13, 2016 (on working days from 8.00 to 16.30).
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to theaddress below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of VND 3,000,000 (Three million Vietnamese dong).The method of payment will be in cash. The Document may be collected directly at the address (1)given below.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address (1) below on or before 14.00 (local time) on May 13, 2016.Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designatedrepresentatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address(2) below at 14.00 (local time) on May 13, 2016.
Qualifications requirements include, inter alia, the following key criteria: