1. This Invitationfor Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for thisProject thatappeared in Development Business, issue no WB1265 dated June 12,2012.
2. The Socialist Republic of Vietnam has received a credit from theInternationalDevelopment Association (IDA)- the World Bank toward the cost of the Distribution Efficiency Project (DEP), and it intends toapply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Package:DEP-HNPC-HNC2-G01: Supplydistribution transformers for sub - project: "Rehabilitating of power network in oldHaNoi area - phase 2".
3. Hanoi Power Corporation now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualifiedbidders for Package No: DEP-HNPC- HNC2-G01: Supplydistribution transformers.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding(ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works andNon- Consulting- Services, under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World BankBorrowers, January 2011.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information fromProcurementmanagement Department ? Hanoi Power Corporation and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00 to 17:00(Vietnamese time) on working days from April 28, 2014 to June 09,2014.