1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for thisProject that appeared in Development Business, issue no WB 1265 dated Jun 12th, 2012.
2. The SocialistRepublic of Vietnam has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Distribution Efficiency Project (DEP), andintends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Package No:DEP-HNPC-TO-G01:Supply of transformer. Sub-project: NewConstruction of Thanh Oai 110kV Substation and ItsBranch.
3. The Hanoi Power Corporation now invitessealed bids from eligible and qualified -+69bidders for Package No: DEP-HNPC-to-G01 Supply of transformer.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding(ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works, andNon ? Consulting-Services, under IBRD Loans and IDA Creditsand Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January2011.
6. Qualifications requirements include inter alia, the following keycriteria: