- The Government of Indiahas entered into an agreement for a credit of US$ 153 million equivalent from the International Development Association(IDA)towards the cost of Disaster Resilient housing under Odisha Disaster Recovery Project(ODRP)(Credit?Project ID-P-148868), and it intends to apply the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services andconsulting services under this project.
- The ODRPProject in Odisha with project cost of 1080 crore (INR) under Component 2, comprising the work of Construction of 30,000 (Appx.) Single Storied Pucca RCC Building including internal road work, seweragenetwork, PH works, electrical works in Ganjam, Puri and Khordha district of OdishaunderOdisha Disaster Recovery Project.
3. Managing Director, OSDMA, the ProjectManagement Unit (PMU) of ODRP, now invites eligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the consultancy servicesfor Third Party Quality Audit of the project.
4. The objectives of the assignment are:
- Assist the PMU/PIU in maintaining the quality standards of the civil, PHand electrical worksby independent assessment including quality testing / audit of quality of works at various stages of construction of Disasterresilient housing including ancillary infrastructure.
- Assess and report on the compliance with the requirements of environmental and socialsafeguards in the form of Environmental Management Plansand Resettlement Action Plan.