1. Ethio Telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Electrical Fuel Dispensing Pump. Tender no. 3651857. The Tender remains floating from January 1 , 2019 to January 21, 2019.
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr30.00 (Birr Thirty only).
2. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Availability of bid security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti- bribery pledge form
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year.
e) Bidders should be VAT registered.
f) Availability Tax clearance certificate .
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 10,000 (Ten Thousand only) or
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
a. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b. Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 3.1 here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: :‘‘ Electrical Fuel Dispensing Pump. Tender no. 3151857.and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211B, before or on January 21, 2019. until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives January 22, 2019 at 10:00 A.M Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
6. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Partial bid is not allowed.