. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this project which was published on the EBRD website, Procurement Notices (www.ebrd.com) on 22 August 2016 (procurement ref.: 8381-GPN-44753).
2. Khujand Water Company (Khujandvodokanal) hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (the Bank) towards the cost of Khujand Water Supply Improvement Programme (Phase III).
3. The Employer now invites sealed tenders from Contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan:
Bulk meters for district water management
5.2 Construction of 10 water meter chambers
4. Tendering for contract that is to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to firms from any country.
5. To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
a) Average Annual Turnover
Minimum average annual turnover of USD 60,000 (sixty thousand) within the last 3 (three) years; and,
Experience in the role of Contractor, in at least 1 (one) contract within the last 3 (three) years, with a value of at least USD 40,000 (forty thousand), that has been successfully and substantially completed and that is similar to the proposed works. The similarity shall be based on the nature and complexity of the works compared with the works described in Section V, Requirements;
6. The tender documents are available electronically, on a free of charge basis.
7. There will be no tender security required.
8. Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 15:00 hours on 12 July 2017, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.